Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wrath of the Titans Trailer

Maybe you've seen the new Wrath of the Titans trailer, but it's so cool it won't hurt to keep watching it over and over right? I think it's a pretty sweet trailer personally. I actually was one of the ones who enjoyed Clash of the Titans so I was already looking forward to this even before the trailer hit. No, much more so. It doesn't hurt that they used Marilyn Manson's awesome "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" during the trailer either. How many movies has this song been used in now? I can name 4 before this... Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room, Gamer, Trick 'r Treat and the remake of House on Haunted Hill.

But anyway, the monsters in this look kick ass. Give me a good story and all that, but throw in some giant monsters and such and I'm there everytime.

It's due out March 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...