Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Raining Holiday Blood

Officially, I don't start discussing Christmas until Thanksgiving is over. So now that I've turned all the holiday tunes back on my iPod and watched "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" I feel like it's officially the holiday season.

For this dude, apparently it means hooking up his Christmas lights to his sound system and getting them to synchronize with Slayer’s Raining Blood. I can't even begin to express my awe at the total awesomeness of this. Well, unless of course he was my neighbor.

SlayerBobT posted this on YouTube (yes, in all CAPS!!):

"SLAYER!! I HAVE BEEN A FAN FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND THIS TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO DO.WATCHING IT IN PERSON WAS AWESOME. DEDICATED TO SLAYER AND ALL THE FANS!!!!! SLAYERBOBT SOUTHERN CA."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...