Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Staind Bring the Rock To Kimmel Live

I picked up Staind's new self-titled CD yesterday and have given it a couple of spins and I have to say it's a very solid, rockin' CD. These guys have always been a band I liked but at times their albums have been a bit too overloaded with whiney, mopey, lovey-dovey crap. Which I like in smaller doses, but it still frustrated me because it was obvious these guys can really blast and did so on early albums like Dysfunction and Tormented. Well this new CD definitely marks a big return to that heavier sound and I'm blown away by some of the tracks. This is a great CD so go get it. Or download it. Or whatever you kids do now.

They were on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night and played "Not Again", the first single from the new CD, and "Something To Remind You". Check 'em out below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...