Monday, September 26, 2011

Full Metallica/Lou Reed Song Available

So here is an entire song off the upcoming collaboration CD between Metallica (hooray!) and Lou Reed (meh). I have to say when I first heard of this pairing I was sort of like "huh?", but then I started to get excited about it. Now that I've heard some samples and this entire new track, "The View", I must say... this sucks ass. Complete ass. I won't buy it. The background music is cool but the spoken word bit and lyrics just make me wish I'd have lost my hearing in some sort of industrial accident or something.

Please guys, get in the studio and start working on a real, proper, Metallica CD. I beg you.

Ugh, here's "The View"... see what you think:



From the album LULU due out October 31, 2011 (Worldwide) & November 1, 2011 (North America)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...