Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Finally... KISS Beer

When KISS puts out a product that really has nothing to do with music, I don't ask why I usually ask what took so long? I mean they have KISS caskets for the love of Gene! They have pretty much merchandised everything and I always hear some of their fans grumbling about it but I've just looked at it like they don't make me buy anything, it's my choice. So market the hell out of everything I say and I'll just pick what I like. Well I like beer. And I want this. Oh yes, I want this...


Their official description: KISS Destroyer Beer is an easy-to-drink beer in the best German tradition! A careful brewing process creates its great head of foam, nice flavor, and a balanced bitterness, like an original "Pils." The cool brew is available in both bottles and cans.

Brewed: Sweden
Alcohol content: 4.7%
Bottle: approx. 11.2 oz
Can: approx. 16.9 oz

And I realize that a canned pils from Sweden is probably going to taste like Gene Simmon's sack, but with the God of Thunder as my witness I shall have this and get plastered on it while watching KISS Meets The Phantom on my flat screen! In my KISS Army jacket. So shout that outloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...