Thursday, January 12, 2012

KoRn LiVe iN NeW yOrK

So Korn's new CD was a risk just as much as Metallica's collaboration with Lou Reed in my opinion. The biggest difference? Well, Korn collaborated with hot modern dubstep artists like Skrillex and Kill The Noise. Metallica collaborated with a guy that really hasn't been relevant or popular in about 30+ years... if he ever was at all. The results? Well let's just say since I picked up Korn's new CD I've also discovered a lot of new music from some of these dubstep (genre of electronic dance music) artists and am digging a whole new genre. Since the Metallica collaboration was released I now vomit every time I hear the word "LuLu". *BLARRRGHH* There I go again.

Anyway though, dig this very cool new live version of "Narcissistic Cannibal" from the ever evolving Korn...

"The live version of Korn's genre-melting single 'Narcissistic Cannibal', featuring Skrillex and Kill The Noise and taken from the band's album 'The Path of Totality' - available NOW on Roadrunner Records."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...