Wednesday, November 2, 2011

James Durbin Wants You To Love Him Bad

Like any good red-blooded American, I don't watch American Idol at all (I kid!), but I actually do like David Cook and Chris Daughtry so I sort of pay attention to see who comes out of that show who I might find of interest. The latest seems to be this kid, James Durbin.

This first track I've heard is called "Love Me Bad" and comes off his debut album "Memories Of A Beautiful Disaster", due on November 21 via Wind-Up Records. Mick Mars from Motley Crue guests on 1 track even. This seems pretty harmless, not a big bite to it but it's nice with a slight edge I guess and the 22-year-old seems to be waving the rock flag, so I'll check out the whole CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...