Monday, November 21, 2011

13 Craft Beer Pairings For Thanksgiving

You know how I love my beer and I'll pair it with every food you can think of, so I was looking around for some cool Thanksgiving ideas and I found this cool video posted by HomeBrewVideos.com:



Get Your Free Beer Pairing Guide: http://www.HomeBrewVideos.com

We're all about Great Beer... Great Food, Great Friends, and Great Fun!

Before I tell you what I do, I would like to tell you why I do it. I believe that life was meant to be enjoyed with good friends, good food and good beer. If you're a foodie, and you don't know much about craft beer, you're about to take your love of food to another level.

I love brewing and tasting craft beers, and the only thing that makes craft beer better is pairing it with great food and great friends. That's what my HD quality video trainings are all about.

I also believe in supporting locally owned, independent businesses, to maintain a unique community character, provide continuing opportunities for local entrepreneurs, build community economic strength, and prevent the displacement of community-based businesses by national and global chains.

I believe that good craft beer is much more versatile than wine when it comes to food pairings, not to mention more affordable. Beer can be crafted in so many different ways to create so many different flavors, that it's the ultimate weapon for foodies.

I believe that the world of beer is open to anyone. As long as you respect beer and have the knowledge, you will be accepted into this club.

I believe that in order to truly appreciate and understand beer, you need to learn from the 5 pillars of beer knowledge: beer history, different styles, how to taste it, how to pair it with food, and how to brew it. To be a complete brewer, you need to have an understanding of these other principles.

That's what I teach at my website: http://www.HomeBrewVideos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...