Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Limp Bizkit Keeps Rollin Rollin Rollin

It seems there's a tremendous amount of hate for the band Limp Bizkit, possibly the most hated non-Bieber band in the land I'd guess. To that I say... who cares.

I dig their nu-metal, rap metal, rapcore or whatever you label it. I dig the riffs that Wes Borland lays down. I dig the silly, filthy, braggadocios lyrics Fred spills out. I dig John Otto's drum sound and DJ Lethal's assault of the turntables. I just listen to what I want, not what's supposed to be cool I guess. I enjoyed the play based on Patsy Cline's music I went to see last week and I'm currently really enjoying Limp Bizkit's new CD, Gold Cobra, that dropped today.

Here's the title track and video. Drop your hate in the comments if you feel the need.



(C) 2011 Flip/Interscope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...