Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Still Haven't Stopped Believing

Yes, I still love Journey and I even think new lead singer Arnel Pineda has really injected some new life into the band. Their 2 latest CDs, especially the most recent, Eclipse, are excellent. I've been a fan for 30 years and have seen them multiple times, the most recent was about 5 years ago with Jeff Scott Soto on lead vocals when they did a tour with Def Leppard.

But that's changing soon as I just picked up tickets to see them once again in Memphis with Night Ranger and Foreigner, 2 other bands that I've played a whole lot during my lifetime. It should be one of those shows were I know every song and smile for 4 straight hours. I can't wait!

So in honor of yet another upcoming awesome night of music, here's Journey recorded live performing Don't Stop Believing at Wembley Arena on the opening night of the European Tour, June 4, 2011. Start smiling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...