Friday, July 15, 2011

Heeeerrrrree's Chromeskull!

Here's the latest trailer for Chromeskull: Laid To Rest 2 and it's got Brian Austin Green, who I remember well as Derek Reese on the Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles TV show, but many will forever remember as David Silver on Beverly Hills 90210. It also stars Danielle Harris from Hatchet II and both of Rob Zombie's Halloween films. Nick Principe is back as the Chrome Dome himself. The film is due Sept 20th I believe.

I reviewed the original Laid To Rest right here if you care about that sort of thing.

Official website is up and running as well.

I'm going to find me one of these masks and cool knife thingies for my Halloween costume this year. I must.



Dry County Entertainment, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...